Friday, August 3, 2007

Updates - Friday Afternoon

Hi all,

Called Salhi's father this morning. This was the first time that we talk since salhi left his home two weeks ago. From the tone of his voice I feel the pain and suffering he is going through right now. Hoping for a miracle and appreciating any help he can get to locate his son.

He told me about the search effort so far. The family and friends have trying looking in most parts of Kelantan - from Kota Bharu, Pasir Puteh, Pasir Mas, Jeli and other places. They went to most bus stations, train stations, and frequenting the police stations for any updates.

He told me that he can't drive at nighttime due to his eyesight. when he told me this I feel his voice quiver, as a father that cannot give his all to solve this predicament. I know that any person in his shoes right now will give their all. but he cant, and this hurts him more.

Salhi's family is going to Kuala Terengganu this afternoon to meet the police chief there. They are widening their search to places outside Kelantan.

Previously Salhi disappreared for a few days but was found around Kuala Kangsar, Grik area. Hopefully any reader of this blog from that area will keep a lookout for him.

More details on this case, please read the posting 'Plight of a Sister' and 'Plight of a Sister II'

I will continue updating this blog from time to time, whenever I have more updates on the search effort

Thank you, very very much

No comments: